- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
YMCA board expands, announces new members
The YMCA of Rock River Valley has expanded its board of directors with four new members. Dick Bennett, David Gomel, Lucas Perks and Michelle Polivka have joined the board.
Each new member will serve a three-year term, assisting the 16-member board with the strategic oversight of the YMCA of Rock River Valley in achieving its mission of building a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Bennett is the chief operating officer for Savant Capital Management. He has more than 26 years of experience as a trust officer and financial adviser.
Gomel is the senior vice president and chief operating officer for Rosecrance Health Network. He has more than 20 years of experienace in behavioral health treatment, including a number of years providing direct clinical services and various administrative roles.
Perks is a market research analyst for Eclipse as well as a member of the Eclipse Foundation Board.
Polivka is an account manager for PR Etc., a strategic communications firm in Rockford.
From the Jan. 29-Feb. 4, 2014, issue