- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
YMCA board expands, announces new members
The YMCA of Rock River Valley has expanded its board of directors with four new members. Dick Bennett, David Gomel, Lucas Perks and Michelle Polivka have joined the board.
Each new member will serve a three-year term, assisting the 16-member board with the strategic oversight of the YMCA of Rock River Valley in achieving its mission of building a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Bennett is the chief operating officer for Savant Capital Management. He has more than 26 years of experience as a trust officer and financial adviser.
Gomel is the senior vice president and chief operating officer for Rosecrance Health Network. He has more than 20 years of experienace in behavioral health treatment, including a number of years providing direct clinical services and various administrative roles.
Perks is a market research analyst for Eclipse as well as a member of the Eclipse Foundation Board.
Polivka is an account manager for PR Etc., a strategic communications firm in Rockford.
From the Jan. 29-Feb. 4, 2014, issue