- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
- Leaders back Lincoln historic expansion
Meet & Greet with Judson University president on Rockford campus Feb. 19
Judson University’s School of Leadership and Business will host a Meet & Greet with Judson President Dr. Gene Crume at the school’s Rockford campus, 1055 Featherstone Road, from 5 to 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19. Dr. Crume will share his vision for Judson University.
The Meet & Greet will also highlight Judson’s two newest graduate degrees — the Master of Leadership in Ministry (MLM) and the Master of Business Administration (MBA). Judson faculty will showcase each new program. Breakout sessions will be held for guests interested in learning more about these programs.
Guests will also have the opportunity to meet Dr. Crume and tour the Rockford campus. Light refreshments will be served.
Judson University’s School of Leadership and Business adult undergraduate accelerated degrees are offered in Communications Management, Criminal Justice Management, Human Resource Management, Human Services, and Management and Leadership (which also offers a Healthcare Concentration.)
For individuals with little or no credit, a liberal arts core program is available to fulfill the general education requirements. Graduate degrees include Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Master of Leadership in Ministry, and Master of Business Administration.
Those interested in attending the Feb. 19 Meet & Greet can register by contacting Sheri Franse at Sheri.Franse@info.Judsonu.edu, 888-537-6246, or Kathleen Siedenburg at Kathleen.Siedenburg@info.Judsonu.edu, (815) 209-6939.
Posted Feb. 12, 2014