- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Meet & Greet with Judson University president on Rockford campus Feb. 19
Judson University’s School of Leadership and Business will host a Meet & Greet with Judson President Dr. Gene Crume at the school’s Rockford campus, 1055 Featherstone Road, from 5 to 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19. Dr. Crume will share his vision for Judson University.
The Meet & Greet will also highlight Judson’s two newest graduate degrees — the Master of Leadership in Ministry (MLM) and the Master of Business Administration (MBA). Judson faculty will showcase each new program. Breakout sessions will be held for guests interested in learning more about these programs.
Guests will also have the opportunity to meet Dr. Crume and tour the Rockford campus. Light refreshments will be served.
Judson University’s School of Leadership and Business adult undergraduate accelerated degrees are offered in Communications Management, Criminal Justice Management, Human Resource Management, Human Services, and Management and Leadership (which also offers a Healthcare Concentration.)
For individuals with little or no credit, a liberal arts core program is available to fulfill the general education requirements. Graduate degrees include Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Master of Leadership in Ministry, and Master of Business Administration.
Those interested in attending the Feb. 19 Meet & Greet can register by contacting Sheri Franse at Sheri.Franse@info.Judsonu.edu, 888-537-6246, or Kathleen Siedenburg at Kathleen.Siedenburg@info.Judsonu.edu, (815) 209-6939.
Posted Feb. 12, 2014