- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Rockford Hooters Girl named Hooters Girl of the Year 2014
Hooters of America, LLC, announced Feb. 5 that Rockford Hooters Girl Tyler Suess has been named Hooters Girl of the Year 2014. This honorary title is given to one woman every year who exemplifies all of the qualities of an ideal Hooters Girl, including an impeccable image, excellent hospitality skills, and great attitude and personality.
Tommy Yardy, director of operations for Hooters of America, said: “Tyler has been an amazing brand ambassador for Hooters for more than eight years. With an unsurpassed positive attitude, warmth, and Hooters charm, she shows an incredible commitment to our valued guests and ensures all who dine at Hooters have a great experience. Her inner beauty and bright personality shine through to customers, as well as her fellow employees. We’re proud to have Tyler as a part of the Hooters family, and to recognize her as our Hooters Girl of the Year.”
During a typical divisional training session Feb. 4 at the Hooters of Keiner Plaza in St. Louis, Suess was surprised by a visit from Hooters executives to notify her of her title and present her with the coveted Hooters Girl of the Year sash.
Over the course of her career with Hooters, Suess has been featured as a Hooters Calendar Girl twice and participates as part of the Hooters Calendar Board. She represented her home location — the Hooters of Rockford, 6904 Argus Drive — as a contestant in the Hooters International Swimsuit Pageant for several years, placing first runner up for Miss Hooters International 2012. She has already appeared as a model in a number of Hooters promotions and advertisements. She is also a respected member of the Hooters International Training Team, traveling to assist in opening 13 new Hooters locations, including the most recent grand opening of the Hooters of Osaka, Japan.
For being named Hooters Girl of the Year, Suess receives $4,000 in cash as well as a spotlight in Hooters magazine. Her duties in 2014 include upholding the highest standards of the Hooters Girl image, hospitality and positive attitude. She will serve as a Hooters Image Ambassador at image workshops throughout the country, represent Hooters at special events, and set an example of maturity and teamwork to her fellow Hooters Girls.
From the Feb. 12-18, 2014, issue