- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Call center announces 150 job openings
Online Staff Report
The ServiCom Call Center recently announced the opening of 150 jobs at its Machesney Park location.
Formerly Ron Weber and Associates, ServiCom has operated in the area for 17 years, partnering with several major companies. Its existing contract with a national auto insurance company has created the need to expand.
ServiCom spokesmen said the openings are suited for people who need to work part-time evenings or those who may want to try something outside of the retail or fast food industries. Call center experience is not required. Staff will train the right individuals into becoming exceptional phone sales agents.
There are 100 part-time evening positions the company hopes to fill within the next two months. These positions are entry level with the possibility of advancement.
“These positions would be ideal for anyone looking to supplement their income or college students that would like to work part-time with the opportunity to make full-time wages,” the company said in a news release.
The company is also hiring for 50 full-time positions.
Those interested may apply online at ServiCom-LLC.com or in person at 9942 N. Alpine Rd., Machesney Park. More information is available by calling (815) 282-1660.
ServiCom-LLC is a subsidiary of JNET Communications and has operations in the U.S. and Canada.