- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Call center announces 150 job openings
Online Staff Report
The ServiCom Call Center recently announced the opening of 150 jobs at its Machesney Park location.
Formerly Ron Weber and Associates, ServiCom has operated in the area for 17 years, partnering with several major companies. Its existing contract with a national auto insurance company has created the need to expand.
ServiCom spokesmen said the openings are suited for people who need to work part-time evenings or those who may want to try something outside of the retail or fast food industries. Call center experience is not required. Staff will train the right individuals into becoming exceptional phone sales agents.
There are 100 part-time evening positions the company hopes to fill within the next two months. These positions are entry level with the possibility of advancement.
“These positions would be ideal for anyone looking to supplement their income or college students that would like to work part-time with the opportunity to make full-time wages,” the company said in a news release.
The company is also hiring for 50 full-time positions.
Those interested may apply online at ServiCom-LLC.com or in person at 9942 N. Alpine Rd., Machesney Park. More information is available by calling (815) 282-1660.
ServiCom-LLC is a subsidiary of JNET Communications and has operations in the U.S. and Canada.