- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Call center announces 150 job openings
Online Staff Report
The ServiCom Call Center recently announced the opening of 150 jobs at its Machesney Park location.
Formerly Ron Weber and Associates, ServiCom has operated in the area for 17 years, partnering with several major companies. Its existing contract with a national auto insurance company has created the need to expand.
ServiCom spokesmen said the openings are suited for people who need to work part-time evenings or those who may want to try something outside of the retail or fast food industries. Call center experience is not required. Staff will train the right individuals into becoming exceptional phone sales agents.
There are 100 part-time evening positions the company hopes to fill within the next two months. These positions are entry level with the possibility of advancement.
“These positions would be ideal for anyone looking to supplement their income or college students that would like to work part-time with the opportunity to make full-time wages,” the company said in a news release.
The company is also hiring for 50 full-time positions.
Those interested may apply online at ServiCom-LLC.com or in person at 9942 N. Alpine Rd., Machesney Park. More information is available by calling (815) 282-1660.
ServiCom-LLC is a subsidiary of JNET Communications and has operations in the U.S. and Canada.