- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
$300K lottery ticket sold at Loves Park gas station
By Jim Hagerty
A local resident could be more than $250,000 richer, as a Loves Park gas station sold a grand-prize winning ticket for the Monday, Feb. 17, Lucky Day Lotto midday drawing, Lotto officials announced Tuesday, Feb. 18.
The winning Quick Pick ticket—worth $300,000—was sold at Loves Park Clark, 5710 N. Second St. Officials said the ticket matched all five numbers: 01, 02, 07, 14 and 26. As of this report, the winner has not come forward to claim the prize.
The Clark station will receive a 1 percent share, $3,000, for selling the ticket.
Since last June, there have been 55 midday grand-prize winners. Lucky Day Lotto drawings happen twice a day, seven days a week. With an average of 40,000 winners each day, most prizes range from $1 to $100. Jackpots start at $100,000.
More information is at illinoislottery.com.