- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Crusader bestows Community Advocate Award
The third annual Crusader Community Advocate Award was given to two Crusader employees: Evelyn Meeks and Heather Wimsatt. Meeks works in the Call Center at Crusader Community Health and has been a staff member for more than 20 years. She is always willing to go the extra mile for a patient, co-worker, family and friends when needed. Wimsatt is a medical unit manager at the Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram building. In her position, she is devoted to the Crusader cause and has the desire to help whoever or whenever it is needed.
From the Feb. 19-25, 2014, issue