- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Crusader bestows Community Advocate Award
The third annual Crusader Community Advocate Award was given to two Crusader employees: Evelyn Meeks and Heather Wimsatt. Meeks works in the Call Center at Crusader Community Health and has been a staff member for more than 20 years. She is always willing to go the extra mile for a patient, co-worker, family and friends when needed. Wimsatt is a medical unit manager at the Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram building. In her position, she is devoted to the Crusader cause and has the desire to help whoever or whenever it is needed.
From the Feb. 19-25, 2014, issue