- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Crusader bestows Community Advocate Award
The third annual Crusader Community Advocate Award was given to two Crusader employees: Evelyn Meeks and Heather Wimsatt. Meeks works in the Call Center at Crusader Community Health and has been a staff member for more than 20 years. She is always willing to go the extra mile for a patient, co-worker, family and friends when needed. Wimsatt is a medical unit manager at the Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram building. In her position, she is devoted to the Crusader cause and has the desire to help whoever or whenever it is needed.
From the Feb. 19-25, 2014, issue