- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Crusader bestows Community Advocate Award
The third annual Crusader Community Advocate Award was given to two Crusader employees: Evelyn Meeks and Heather Wimsatt. Meeks works in the Call Center at Crusader Community Health and has been a staff member for more than 20 years. She is always willing to go the extra mile for a patient, co-worker, family and friends when needed. Wimsatt is a medical unit manager at the Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram building. In her position, she is devoted to the Crusader cause and has the desire to help whoever or whenever it is needed.
From the Feb. 19-25, 2014, issue