- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
SwedishAmerican Foundation names director
SwedishAmerican Health System has announced the appointment of Laura Wilkinson as director of the SwedishAmerican Foundation. Wilkinson formerly served as vice president of fund development for the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) in Chicago, where she directed all fund-raising efforts, including major gifts, individual annual giving, corporate gifts and sponsorships.
Prior to joining ACHE in 2007, Laura was the director of development for the Humane Society in Crystal Lake from 2004 to 2007 and director of partnerships and sponsorships for the Health World Children’s Museum in Barrington, Ill., for two years. From 1995 to 2002, she held a variety of positions with the National Safety Council in Itasca and Washington, D.C. She began her professional career in 1991 in Washington, D.C., working at OSHA within the U.S. Department of Labor. A native of Stockton, Ill., Wilkinson earned her bachelor’s degree in sociology from Illinois State University and holds a master’s of business administration from North Park University in Chicago.
From the Feb. 19-25, 2014, issue