- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Seven dead in Afghan car bombing
Online Staff Report
Seven people are dead and more than 40 are were wounded when a suicide bomber exploded a car bomb in Afghanistan Tuesday.
According to police, the bombing occurred outside a crowded restaurant in the the southern city of Tirin Kot.
The death toll is expected to rise, Uruzgan Police Chief Gen. Matiulla Khan said in a news release. As of this report, 42 people were wounded in the attack.
So far, no terrorist group has taken responsibility for the violence.