- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford man jailed on burglary charges
Online Staff Report
A Rockford man was jailed Wednesday after police responded to a burglary alarm in the 1400 block of Latham Place.
Wednesday, Feb. 26, officers with the Rockford Police Department responded to 1428 Latham Place and determined a residential burglary had occurred.
After brief investigation, officers arrested DeWayne Jones, 21, of Rockford.
Jones was booked into the Winnebago County Jail on charges of residential burglary and trespassing. Bond has not been set. Jones is scheduled to appear in court Thursday, Feb. 27.
According to Winnebago Court records, Jones is on probation for a 2013 burglary.