- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Rockford man jailed on burglary charges
Online Staff Report
A Rockford man was jailed Wednesday after police responded to a burglary alarm in the 1400 block of Latham Place.
Wednesday, Feb. 26, officers with the Rockford Police Department responded to 1428 Latham Place and determined a residential burglary had occurred.
After brief investigation, officers arrested DeWayne Jones, 21, of Rockford.
Jones was booked into the Winnebago County Jail on charges of residential burglary and trespassing. Bond has not been set. Jones is scheduled to appear in court Thursday, Feb. 27.
According to Winnebago Court records, Jones is on probation for a 2013 burglary.