- 20th Annual Honor the Mounds set for Saturday
- Cubs offense returns in sweep of Milwaukee
- TRRT Online Edition | Aug. 5-11
- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
Michigan teens find body under snow
An autopsy is pending on the body of a man found along a Michigan roadway Saturday morning.
Police say the body was found about 11 a.m., by two teens walking along Prairie Parkway in Wyoming, Mich., a suburb of Grand Rapids.
The body was that of a man in his 70s. He was found near a mound of snow created by snowplows. The man was wearing winter clothing an covered in a thin layer of snow, indicating he had been there overnight.
Foul play is not suspected, Wyoming Police Sgt. Dan Mahoney said.