- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Man found dead in pool
Online Staff Report
A 31-year-old Rockford man was pronounced dead Wednesday, after accidentally drowning in a condominium complex pool.
The incident happened Wednesday, March 6, when emergency teams were called to Cloisters of Forest Hills, in the 2900 block of Sunnyside Drive, and found the man at the bottom of the pool.
It is not known how the man fell into the pool. The victim did not live in the complex, police said. His name is being withheld pending notification of his family. An investigation is continuing.