- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Man found dead in pool
Online Staff Report
A 31-year-old Rockford man was pronounced dead Wednesday, after accidentally drowning in a condominium complex pool.
The incident happened Wednesday, March 6, when emergency teams were called to Cloisters of Forest Hills, in the 2900 block of Sunnyside Drive, and found the man at the bottom of the pool.
It is not known how the man fell into the pool. The victim did not live in the complex, police said. His name is being withheld pending notification of his family. An investigation is continuing.