- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Crusader Health Foundation elects board members
The Crusader Community Health Foundation recently elected two new members to its board of directors: Kimberly Bruce, senior account executive, PR ETC., and Jay Sandine, deputy director of operations, Rockford Park District.
The Crusader Community Health Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the growth and development of Crusader Community Health.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition