- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Crusader Health Foundation elects board members
The Crusader Community Health Foundation recently elected two new members to its board of directors: Kimberly Bruce, senior account executive, PR ETC., and Jay Sandine, deputy director of operations, Rockford Park District.
The Crusader Community Health Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the growth and development of Crusader Community Health.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition