- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Crusader Health Foundation elects board members
The Crusader Community Health Foundation recently elected two new members to its board of directors: Kimberly Bruce, senior account executive, PR ETC., and Jay Sandine, deputy director of operations, Rockford Park District.
The Crusader Community Health Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the growth and development of Crusader Community Health.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition