- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Jan Asprooth named RHS Employee of the Year for 2013
Jan Asprooth, a customer service representative in the Outreach Lab at Rockford Memorial Hospital, has been named 2013 Employee of the Year by Rockford Health System (RHS). Asprooth was selected from 12 candidates who earned Employee of the Month awards throughout the year.
Asprooth has worked at RHS for 35 years. She began her career at as an outpatient registration clerk in Admitting in 1979. In her current position as a customer service representative, she answers phones for inpatient and outpatient lab inquiries. According to her supervisor, Nicole Radford, Asprooth is successful at her job because she has such a kind, sweet and calming spirit.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition