- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
Jan Asprooth named RHS Employee of the Year for 2013
Jan Asprooth, a customer service representative in the Outreach Lab at Rockford Memorial Hospital, has been named 2013 Employee of the Year by Rockford Health System (RHS). Asprooth was selected from 12 candidates who earned Employee of the Month awards throughout the year.
Asprooth has worked at RHS for 35 years. She began her career at as an outpatient registration clerk in Admitting in 1979. In her current position as a customer service representative, she answers phones for inpatient and outpatient lab inquiries. According to her supervisor, Nicole Radford, Asprooth is successful at her job because she has such a kind, sweet and calming spirit.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition