- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Jan Asprooth named RHS Employee of the Year for 2013
Jan Asprooth, a customer service representative in the Outreach Lab at Rockford Memorial Hospital, has been named 2013 Employee of the Year by Rockford Health System (RHS). Asprooth was selected from 12 candidates who earned Employee of the Month awards throughout the year.
Asprooth has worked at RHS for 35 years. She began her career at as an outpatient registration clerk in Admitting in 1979. In her current position as a customer service representative, she answers phones for inpatient and outpatient lab inquiries. According to her supervisor, Nicole Radford, Asprooth is successful at her job because she has such a kind, sweet and calming spirit.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition