- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Man on probation for prior drug offense charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine
Online Staff Report
A Rockford man on probation for a prior drug arrest has been arrested and charged with possession with intent to deliver less than 1 gram of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a church.
Jeffrey R. Whitaker, 23, of Rockford, was arrested following a Rockford police investigation of reports of a subject living in the upper apartment at 707 King St. being involved with the delivery of crack cocaine.
A search of the apartment yielded a small amount of suspected crack cocaine, United States currency and other items associated with drug trafficking.
Whitaker is being held at Winnebago County Jail.
Posted March 12, 2014