- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
OSF Home Care Services announces chief nursing officer
Lois Bentler-Lampe has joined OSF Home Care Services as the chief nursing officer (CNO) and vice president of clinical operations. Bentler-Lampe was the interim Ministry CNO from April-October 2013. She previously served as the system director of nursing education for OSF Healthcare System since April 2010, reporting to Lori Wiegand, CNO. Bentler-Lampe has been with OSF for more than 20 years, and prior to joining the Ministry Services office, she served as the director of professional development and director of clinical nursing education at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.. As chief nursing officer for OSF Home Care, Bentler-Lampe is responsible for clinical oversight of the home health, hospice, home medical equipment and home infusion pharmacy programs in all OSF Home Care regions, including Bloomington/Pontiac, Galesburg/Kewanee, Ottawa, Peoria, Rockford, Illinois, and Escanaba, Mich.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition