- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
OSF Home Care Services announces chief nursing officer
Lois Bentler-Lampe has joined OSF Home Care Services as the chief nursing officer (CNO) and vice president of clinical operations. Bentler-Lampe was the interim Ministry CNO from April-October 2013. She previously served as the system director of nursing education for OSF Healthcare System since April 2010, reporting to Lori Wiegand, CNO. Bentler-Lampe has been with OSF for more than 20 years, and prior to joining the Ministry Services office, she served as the director of professional development and director of clinical nursing education at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.. As chief nursing officer for OSF Home Care, Bentler-Lampe is responsible for clinical oversight of the home health, hospice, home medical equipment and home infusion pharmacy programs in all OSF Home Care regions, including Bloomington/Pontiac, Galesburg/Kewanee, Ottawa, Peoria, Rockford, Illinois, and Escanaba, Mich.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition