- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Volcano Falls opens new attraction — The Vault Lazer Maze — March 15
LOVES PARK, Ill. — Volcano Falls Adventure Park has announced the addition of its newest attraction, The Vault Lazer Maze Challenge. The Lazer Maze’s grand opening will be March 15 from noon to 8 p.m. That day, everyone’s first attempt at The Vault will cost $1.
The Vault Lazer Maze Challenge is an interactive timed event. Here’s how it works: you enter a dark room and all of a sudden, the Lazer Maze pops to life and fills the room with a web of brilliant green lasers radiating from the walls. Music, sound and lighting effects come to life, immersing you in the adrenalin-packed experience. Your mission is to navigate around the tangle of laser beams in the quickest time possible. You complete your mission by selecting the Mission Complete Button at the end of the Maze, thus determining your score; the lower the score, the better.
This new attraction complements Volcano Falls’ two 18-hole mini-golf courses, three different varieties of go-carts, batting cages, arcade and laser tag arena.
Volcano Falls is open for the season with limited weekend hours as follows: 3-8 p.m., Fridays; noon-8 p.m., Saturdays; and noon-7 p.m., Sundays. Volcano Falls is also now booking 2014 birthday parties and group packages. For more information, visit www.volcanofalls.com or call (815) 282-2100.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition