- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Volcano Falls opens new attraction — The Vault Lazer Maze — March 15
LOVES PARK, Ill. — Volcano Falls Adventure Park has announced the addition of its newest attraction, The Vault Lazer Maze Challenge. The Lazer Maze’s grand opening will be March 15 from noon to 8 p.m. That day, everyone’s first attempt at The Vault will cost $1.
The Vault Lazer Maze Challenge is an interactive timed event. Here’s how it works: you enter a dark room and all of a sudden, the Lazer Maze pops to life and fills the room with a web of brilliant green lasers radiating from the walls. Music, sound and lighting effects come to life, immersing you in the adrenalin-packed experience. Your mission is to navigate around the tangle of laser beams in the quickest time possible. You complete your mission by selecting the Mission Complete Button at the end of the Maze, thus determining your score; the lower the score, the better.
This new attraction complements Volcano Falls’ two 18-hole mini-golf courses, three different varieties of go-carts, batting cages, arcade and laser tag arena.
Volcano Falls is open for the season with limited weekend hours as follows: 3-8 p.m., Fridays; noon-8 p.m., Saturdays; and noon-7 p.m., Sundays. Volcano Falls is also now booking 2014 birthday parties and group packages. For more information, visit www.volcanofalls.com or call (815) 282-2100.
From the March 12-18, 2014 print edition