- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
St. Patrick’s Day Parade downtown Rockford
By Jim Hagerty
A large crowd lined both sides of the East State Street corridor downtown Rockford Saturday, March 15, for the 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The parade begins at Seventh Street and Fourth Avenue and continues to Memorial Hall.
The event is a fundraiser for the Irish Marching Society.