- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
St. Patrick’s Day Parade downtown Rockford
By Jim Hagerty
A large crowd lined both sides of the East State Street corridor downtown Rockford Saturday, March 15, for the 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The parade begins at Seventh Street and Fourth Avenue and continues to Memorial Hall.
The event is a fundraiser for the Irish Marching Society.