- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
St. Patrick’s Day Parade downtown Rockford
By Jim Hagerty
A large crowd lined both sides of the East State Street corridor downtown Rockford Saturday, March 15, for the 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The parade begins at Seventh Street and Fourth Avenue and continues to Memorial Hall.
The event is a fundraiser for the Irish Marching Society.