- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
St. Patrick’s Day Parade downtown Rockford
By Jim Hagerty
A large crowd lined both sides of the East State Street corridor downtown Rockford Saturday, March 15, for the 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The parade begins at Seventh Street and Fourth Avenue and continues to Memorial Hall.
The event is a fundraiser for the Irish Marching Society.