- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
St. Patrick’s Day Parade downtown Rockford
By Jim Hagerty
A large crowd lined both sides of the East State Street corridor downtown Rockford Saturday, March 15, for the 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The parade begins at Seventh Street and Fourth Avenue and continues to Memorial Hall.
The event is a fundraiser for the Irish Marching Society.