- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
One shot in reported home invasion
Online Staff Report
Rockford Police are at the scene of a home invasion after a man showed up at local emergency room with a gunshot wound Tuesday afternoon, March 18.
Police have not released the name of the victim or details of the incident. However, sources say the home invasion occurred on the city’s west side.
The Rock River Times will have more on this story as it become available.