- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
One shot in reported home invasion
Online Staff Report
Rockford Police are at the scene of a home invasion after a man showed up at local emergency room with a gunshot wound Tuesday afternoon, March 18.
Police have not released the name of the victim or details of the incident. However, sources say the home invasion occurred on the city’s west side.
The Rock River Times will have more on this story as it become available.