- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Crusader Belvidere welcomes Dr. Kim Miller
Dr. Kimberly Miller joined the Family Medicine Practice at the Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, Ill. Dr. Miller is board-certified in family medicine. She received her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, and completed her family medicine residency at Ball Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program, Muncie, Ind. She has a special focus on women’s health, obstetrics, pediatrics and preventive health. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Miller at the Crusader Community Health in Belvidere, call (815) 547-0282.
From the March 19-25, 2014, issue