- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Crusader Belvidere welcomes Dr. Kim Miller
Dr. Kimberly Miller joined the Family Medicine Practice at the Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, Ill. Dr. Miller is board-certified in family medicine. She received her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, and completed her family medicine residency at Ball Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program, Muncie, Ind. She has a special focus on women’s health, obstetrics, pediatrics and preventive health. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Miller at the Crusader Community Health in Belvidere, call (815) 547-0282.
From the March 19-25, 2014, issue