- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Crusader Health Foundation elects board members
The Crusader Community Health Foundation recently elected two new members to its board of directors: Kimberly Bruce, senior account executive, PR ETC., and Jay Sandine, deputy director of operations, Rockford Park District.
The Crusader Community Health Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the growth and development of Crusader Community Health.
From the March 19-25, 2014, issue