- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Crusader Health Foundation elects board members
The Crusader Community Health Foundation recently elected two new members to its board of directors: Kimberly Bruce, senior account executive, PR ETC., and Jay Sandine, deputy director of operations, Rockford Park District.
The Crusader Community Health Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the growth and development of Crusader Community Health.
From the March 19-25, 2014, issue