SPAY ILLINOIS is hosting a low-cost pet vaccine clinic Friday, March 21, at the Northwest Community Center, 1325 N. Johnston Ave., Rockford. The clinic will run from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This clinic is by appointment only; call 877-475-7729 to schedule. Cash and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover debit or credit cards are accepted. No personal checks accepted. The clinic is open to everyone. No residency or income restrictions apply.
The clinic will offer the following:
• One-year rabies vaccines for $18 (county tags are additional);
• Three-year rabies vaccines for $35 (county tags are additional);
• Five-in-one distemper combo for $15;
• Six-in-one distemper combo for $20;
• Bordetella vaccine for $15;
• Lyme vaccine for $20;
• Leptospirosis vaccine for $15;
• Heartworm testing for $20;
• Microchip for $25 (includes registration);
• Four-in-one FVRCP distemper combo for cats for $15;
• FeLV vaccine for $20;
• FeLV/FIV testing for $25; and
• Fecal testing for $15.
A $2 medical waste fee applies to properly dispose of needles.
For additional deals, A Pet Well Dog Pack is available for $65 and includes one-year rabies vaccine, six-in-one distemper combo, Bordetella vaccine and a heartworm test. Puppy Packs and Kitty Packs are also available and include beginning vaccines for puppies and kittens. Low-cost heartworm prevention and flea/tick medication will be available. There is no exam fee to receive vaccines.
SPAY ILLINOIS is a registered 501(c)(3) non profit organization dedicated to ending euthanasia and suffering of companion animals in Illinois by providing affordable programs to all Illinois residents. Call 877-475-7729 or visit www.spayillinois.org.
From the March 19-25, 2014, issue