- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Two arrested after allegedly beating, stripping man nude
Online Staff Report
On the early morning hours of Tuesday, March 25, Winnebago County Sheriff’s deputies were sent to the 600 block of Homestead in regards to a nude man who had kicked open a door to a residence.
Upon arrival, they found a 26-year-old male who had been battered at a residence in the 600 block of Homestead. He had fled that home and kicked in the door of another home on Homestead seeking help.
It was determined the male victim and a female friend had gone to the home on Homestead with an acquaintance earlier in the morning. A dispute took place in the residence, and the victim was battered and stripped of his clothing. He ran from the home seeking assistance.
The incident appears to be drug-related.
The following men have been charged: Chad Dobbs, 29, and Joel Dach, 27.
Both Dobbs and Dach are charged with aggravated battery and unlawful restraint.
Dobbs is also charged with violation of the Illinois Controlled Substance Act (cocaine) and violation of the Cannabis Control Act.
The men are being held at Winnebago County Jail.
Posted March 25, 2014