- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Two arrested after allegedly beating, stripping man nude
Online Staff Report
On the early morning hours of Tuesday, March 25, Winnebago County Sheriff’s deputies were sent to the 600 block of Homestead in regards to a nude man who had kicked open a door to a residence.
Upon arrival, they found a 26-year-old male who had been battered at a residence in the 600 block of Homestead. He had fled that home and kicked in the door of another home on Homestead seeking help.
It was determined the male victim and a female friend had gone to the home on Homestead with an acquaintance earlier in the morning. A dispute took place in the residence, and the victim was battered and stripped of his clothing. He ran from the home seeking assistance.
The incident appears to be drug-related.
The following men have been charged: Chad Dobbs, 29, and Joel Dach, 27.
Both Dobbs and Dach are charged with aggravated battery and unlawful restraint.
Dobbs is also charged with violation of the Illinois Controlled Substance Act (cocaine) and violation of the Cannabis Control Act.
The men are being held at Winnebago County Jail.
Posted March 25, 2014