- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Two arrested after allegedly beating, stripping man nude
Online Staff Report
On the early morning hours of Tuesday, March 25, Winnebago County Sheriff’s deputies were sent to the 600 block of Homestead in regards to a nude man who had kicked open a door to a residence.
Upon arrival, they found a 26-year-old male who had been battered at a residence in the 600 block of Homestead. He had fled that home and kicked in the door of another home on Homestead seeking help.
It was determined the male victim and a female friend had gone to the home on Homestead with an acquaintance earlier in the morning. A dispute took place in the residence, and the victim was battered and stripped of his clothing. He ran from the home seeking assistance.
The incident appears to be drug-related.
The following men have been charged: Chad Dobbs, 29, and Joel Dach, 27.
Both Dobbs and Dach are charged with aggravated battery and unlawful restraint.
Dobbs is also charged with violation of the Illinois Controlled Substance Act (cocaine) and violation of the Cannabis Control Act.
The men are being held at Winnebago County Jail.
Posted March 25, 2014