- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Dr. Stephen Minore elected president of Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated, LLC, for the 20th year
March 5, Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated (RAA) held their annual elections for board positions. The board is composed of members with terms expiring on alternate years to provide continuity to the board of managers. The board elects the association’s officers, which serve one-year terms.
Dr. W. Stephen Minore was elected president of RAA for the 20th year. Dr. Minore became a board-certified anesthesiologist in 1988 and received a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Pain Management in September 1993. Dr. Minore is a member of the Anesthesia, Steering, Trauma QI, and Trauma/Burn Committees, and is chairman of the Operating Room Committee at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center. He is a member of the Anesthesia and Perioperative committees at SwedishAmerican Hospital. He is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford, and serves on the school’s Committee on Student Affairs, Promotions, Awards & Scholarships.
Other results of the election were: Dr. Maria Laporta, vice president; Dr. Norbert Duttlinger, treasurer; and Dr. Timothy W. Starck, secretary. The slate of officers will be effective for 2014-2015. Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated, LLC, is at 2202 Harlem Road, Loves Park, Ill.
From the March 26-April 1, 2014, issue