- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
Dr. Stephen Minore elected president of Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated, LLC, for the 20th year
March 5, Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated (RAA) held their annual elections for board positions. The board is composed of members with terms expiring on alternate years to provide continuity to the board of managers. The board elects the association’s officers, which serve one-year terms.
Dr. W. Stephen Minore was elected president of RAA for the 20th year. Dr. Minore became a board-certified anesthesiologist in 1988 and received a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Pain Management in September 1993. Dr. Minore is a member of the Anesthesia, Steering, Trauma QI, and Trauma/Burn Committees, and is chairman of the Operating Room Committee at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center. He is a member of the Anesthesia and Perioperative committees at SwedishAmerican Hospital. He is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford, and serves on the school’s Committee on Student Affairs, Promotions, Awards & Scholarships.
Other results of the election were: Dr. Maria Laporta, vice president; Dr. Norbert Duttlinger, treasurer; and Dr. Timothy W. Starck, secretary. The slate of officers will be effective for 2014-2015. Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated, LLC, is at 2202 Harlem Road, Loves Park, Ill.
From the March 26-April 1, 2014, issue