- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Dr. Stephen Minore elected president of Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated, LLC, for the 20th year
March 5, Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated (RAA) held their annual elections for board positions. The board is composed of members with terms expiring on alternate years to provide continuity to the board of managers. The board elects the association’s officers, which serve one-year terms.
Dr. W. Stephen Minore was elected president of RAA for the 20th year. Dr. Minore became a board-certified anesthesiologist in 1988 and received a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Pain Management in September 1993. Dr. Minore is a member of the Anesthesia, Steering, Trauma QI, and Trauma/Burn Committees, and is chairman of the Operating Room Committee at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center. He is a member of the Anesthesia and Perioperative committees at SwedishAmerican Hospital. He is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford, and serves on the school’s Committee on Student Affairs, Promotions, Awards & Scholarships.
Other results of the election were: Dr. Maria Laporta, vice president; Dr. Norbert Duttlinger, treasurer; and Dr. Timothy W. Starck, secretary. The slate of officers will be effective for 2014-2015. Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated, LLC, is at 2202 Harlem Road, Loves Park, Ill.
From the March 26-April 1, 2014, issue