- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Final push for insurance enrollment March 29 at Memorial Hall
Online Staff Report
Lifescape Community Services is joining with three other local agencies in a final health insurance enrollment push through GetCovered Illinois.
Navigators from Lifescape, the Winnebago County Health Department, La Voz Latina and the YWCA will be enrolling the public at Rockford’s Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., from 2 to 6 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Since open enrollment for affordable health insurance expires March 31, this public enrollment will give those who may have waited until the last minute an opportunity to find an insurance plan that suits their needs. Many potential enrollees may quality for tax credits or subsidies to help pay for the insurance plan they choose.
Posted March 26, 2014