- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Final push for insurance enrollment March 29 at Memorial Hall
Online Staff Report
Lifescape Community Services is joining with three other local agencies in a final health insurance enrollment push through GetCovered Illinois.
Navigators from Lifescape, the Winnebago County Health Department, La Voz Latina and the YWCA will be enrolling the public at Rockford’s Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., from 2 to 6 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Since open enrollment for affordable health insurance expires March 31, this public enrollment will give those who may have waited until the last minute an opportunity to find an insurance plan that suits their needs. Many potential enrollees may quality for tax credits or subsidies to help pay for the insurance plan they choose.
Posted March 26, 2014