- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Final push for insurance enrollment March 29 at Memorial Hall
Online Staff Report
Lifescape Community Services is joining with three other local agencies in a final health insurance enrollment push through GetCovered Illinois.
Navigators from Lifescape, the Winnebago County Health Department, La Voz Latina and the YWCA will be enrolling the public at Rockford’s Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., from 2 to 6 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Since open enrollment for affordable health insurance expires March 31, this public enrollment will give those who may have waited until the last minute an opportunity to find an insurance plan that suits their needs. Many potential enrollees may quality for tax credits or subsidies to help pay for the insurance plan they choose.
Posted March 26, 2014