- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Final push for insurance enrollment March 29 at Memorial Hall
Online Staff Report
Lifescape Community Services is joining with three other local agencies in a final health insurance enrollment push through GetCovered Illinois.
Navigators from Lifescape, the Winnebago County Health Department, La Voz Latina and the YWCA will be enrolling the public at Rockford’s Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., from 2 to 6 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Since open enrollment for affordable health insurance expires March 31, this public enrollment will give those who may have waited until the last minute an opportunity to find an insurance plan that suits their needs. Many potential enrollees may quality for tax credits or subsidies to help pay for the insurance plan they choose.
Posted March 26, 2014