- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Final push for insurance enrollment March 29 at Memorial Hall
Online Staff Report
Lifescape Community Services is joining with three other local agencies in a final health insurance enrollment push through GetCovered Illinois.
Navigators from Lifescape, the Winnebago County Health Department, La Voz Latina and the YWCA will be enrolling the public at Rockford’s Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., from 2 to 6 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Since open enrollment for affordable health insurance expires March 31, this public enrollment will give those who may have waited until the last minute an opportunity to find an insurance plan that suits their needs. Many potential enrollees may quality for tax credits or subsidies to help pay for the insurance plan they choose.
Posted March 26, 2014