- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Gymnastics Academy opens third location — in Cherry Valley
Online Staff Report
Gymnastic Academy of Rockford (GAR) has announced the opening of its third location, Gymnastic Academy South Trampoline Park & Training Center, 1949 S. Bell School Road (formerly CherryVale Mall Cinemas) in Cherry Valley, Ill.
The 22,500-square-foot trampoline park is open to the public with wall-to-wall trampolines, foam pits, dodgeball matches and basketball.
The grand opening for Gymnastic Academy South Trampoline Park is Saturday, March 29, with an open house from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the grand opening from 4 to 10 p.m.
GAR has also announced that the Rockford Allstar Rebels have made all three GAR locations their new home. Allstar Rebels, Rockford’s premier competitive cheerleading gym, not only specializes in team competitive cheerleading, it also trains athletes in co-ed partner stunting, stunt team and choreography. The Allstar Rebels train athletes of all ages and skill levels. This competitive cheerleading program has earned more than 100 national titles and has earned bids to compete at the Worlds Competition in Orlando multiple times and is now the largest competitive cheerleading program in the state of Illinois.
Cheerleading classes will be available at all three GAR locations: Gymnastic Academy of Rockford, 6630 Spring Brook Road, Rockford, (815) 654-3867; Gymnastic Academy North, 11447 Second St., Roscoe, Ill., (815) 623-2345; and GAR South, 1949 S. Bell School Road, Cherry Valley, Ill., (815) 580-8461.
Posted March 26, 2014