- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Radisson to host inaugural Bridal Show March 30
Online Staff Report
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Rockford has announced a new annual bridal event to be presented on the last weekend in March each year. The inaugural Bridal Show will be Sunday, March 30, in Radisson’s Forest City Ballroom, beginning at noon.
The Radisson Bridal Show will be a unique bridal fair highlighting northern Illinois’ prime wedding vendors. The show will include a bridal runway fashion show by Castronovo’s Bridal Shop in Rockford showcasing gowns and wedding-day accessories, numerous giveaways for future brides, and live music from local favorite Jody Beach Trio. Hors d’oeuvres will also be butlered throughout the event and a cash bar will be provided.
The Radisson has been in business for more than 17 years, and is one of the only remaining locally-owned hotel and banquet facilities in Rockford.
The Radisson is accepting bridal vendors. Anyone who is interested may contact wedding and event planner, George Lerret, at (815) 988-1578.
Tickets to the Bridal Show March 30 are $5 and can be purchased in advance at Radisson, 200 S. Bell School Road. For more information, call Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Rockford at (815) 226-2100.
Posted March 26, 2014