- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Radisson to host inaugural Bridal Show March 30
Online Staff Report
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Rockford has announced a new annual bridal event to be presented on the last weekend in March each year. The inaugural Bridal Show will be Sunday, March 30, in Radisson’s Forest City Ballroom, beginning at noon.
The Radisson Bridal Show will be a unique bridal fair highlighting northern Illinois’ prime wedding vendors. The show will include a bridal runway fashion show by Castronovo’s Bridal Shop in Rockford showcasing gowns and wedding-day accessories, numerous giveaways for future brides, and live music from local favorite Jody Beach Trio. Hors d’oeuvres will also be butlered throughout the event and a cash bar will be provided.
The Radisson has been in business for more than 17 years, and is one of the only remaining locally-owned hotel and banquet facilities in Rockford.
The Radisson is accepting bridal vendors. Anyone who is interested may contact wedding and event planner, George Lerret, at (815) 988-1578.
Tickets to the Bridal Show March 30 are $5 and can be purchased in advance at Radisson, 200 S. Bell School Road. For more information, call Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Rockford at (815) 226-2100.
Posted March 26, 2014