- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
Radisson to host inaugural Bridal Show March 30
Online Staff Report
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Rockford has announced a new annual bridal event to be presented on the last weekend in March each year. The inaugural Bridal Show will be Sunday, March 30, in Radisson’s Forest City Ballroom, beginning at noon.
The Radisson Bridal Show will be a unique bridal fair highlighting northern Illinois’ prime wedding vendors. The show will include a bridal runway fashion show by Castronovo’s Bridal Shop in Rockford showcasing gowns and wedding-day accessories, numerous giveaways for future brides, and live music from local favorite Jody Beach Trio. Hors d’oeuvres will also be butlered throughout the event and a cash bar will be provided.
The Radisson has been in business for more than 17 years, and is one of the only remaining locally-owned hotel and banquet facilities in Rockford.
The Radisson is accepting bridal vendors. Anyone who is interested may contact wedding and event planner, George Lerret, at (815) 988-1578.
Tickets to the Bridal Show March 30 are $5 and can be purchased in advance at Radisson, 200 S. Bell School Road. For more information, call Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Rockford at (815) 226-2100.
Posted March 26, 2014