- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Reno & Zahm attorney Craig Thomas to head RAVE Authority Board
Online Staff Report
Reno & Zahm partner and attorney Craig Thomas will become the new head of the Rockford Area Venues and Entertainment Authority (RAVE) Board at the board’s March 28 meeting.
The RAVE Board oversees the BMO Harris Bank Center, Davis Park and Coronado Performing Arts Center, and was first appointed by Rockford Mayor Larry Morrissey (I), Loves Park Mayor Darryl Lindberg and Winnebago County Board Chairman Scott Christiansen (R) in March 2010.
Mike Dunn has served as board chairman since the organization’s inception, while Thomas has served as the group’s vice chairman.
Although he is stepping aside as chairman, Dunn, who also serves as executive director of Chicago Rockford International Airport, will remain on the board.
Other members of the RAVE Board include Gordon Kaye, general manager; Frank Beach, Rockford City Council liaison; Venita Hervey, Rockford City Council liaison; Tim Rollins, legal counsel; John Phelps, treasurer; Nicole Joseph, secretary; Lori Burke; Luz Ramirez; Michael Schirger; Sunil Puri; and Tom Walsh.
Posted March 26, 2014