- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Reno & Zahm attorney Craig Thomas to head RAVE Authority Board
Online Staff Report
Reno & Zahm partner and attorney Craig Thomas will become the new head of the Rockford Area Venues and Entertainment Authority (RAVE) Board at the board’s March 28 meeting.
The RAVE Board oversees the BMO Harris Bank Center, Davis Park and Coronado Performing Arts Center, and was first appointed by Rockford Mayor Larry Morrissey (I), Loves Park Mayor Darryl Lindberg and Winnebago County Board Chairman Scott Christiansen (R) in March 2010.
Mike Dunn has served as board chairman since the organization’s inception, while Thomas has served as the group’s vice chairman.
Although he is stepping aside as chairman, Dunn, who also serves as executive director of Chicago Rockford International Airport, will remain on the board.
Other members of the RAVE Board include Gordon Kaye, general manager; Frank Beach, Rockford City Council liaison; Venita Hervey, Rockford City Council liaison; Tim Rollins, legal counsel; John Phelps, treasurer; Nicole Joseph, secretary; Lori Burke; Luz Ramirez; Michael Schirger; Sunil Puri; and Tom Walsh.
Posted March 26, 2014