- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Reno & Zahm attorney Craig Thomas to head RAVE Authority Board
Online Staff Report
Reno & Zahm partner and attorney Craig Thomas will become the new head of the Rockford Area Venues and Entertainment Authority (RAVE) Board at the board’s March 28 meeting.
The RAVE Board oversees the BMO Harris Bank Center, Davis Park and Coronado Performing Arts Center, and was first appointed by Rockford Mayor Larry Morrissey (I), Loves Park Mayor Darryl Lindberg and Winnebago County Board Chairman Scott Christiansen (R) in March 2010.
Mike Dunn has served as board chairman since the organization’s inception, while Thomas has served as the group’s vice chairman.
Although he is stepping aside as chairman, Dunn, who also serves as executive director of Chicago Rockford International Airport, will remain on the board.
Other members of the RAVE Board include Gordon Kaye, general manager; Frank Beach, Rockford City Council liaison; Venita Hervey, Rockford City Council liaison; Tim Rollins, legal counsel; John Phelps, treasurer; Nicole Joseph, secretary; Lori Burke; Luz Ramirez; Michael Schirger; Sunil Puri; and Tom Walsh.
Posted March 26, 2014