- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
Salvation Army clothing drive at Schnucks
The Salvation Army will have a spring clothing drive from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Clothing donations will be accepted at the following Schnucks locations: 3134 11th St., Rockford; 2514 S. Alpine Road, Rockford; 2206 Barnes Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill.; 6410 E. State St., Rockford; 1810 Harlem, Loves Park, Ill.; 2601 N. Mulford Road, Rockford; 2642 Charles St., Rockford; 3150 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford; 1715 Rural St., Rockford; and 4860 Hononegah Road, Roscoe, Ill.
Clothing should be in plastic bags. Salvation Army personnel and volunteers will be on hand to issue donation receipts.
Salvation Army Family stores also accept donations of used furniture. Call 1-800-SA-TRUCK to arrange a pickup of furniture.
From the March 26-April 1, 2014, issue