- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Salvation Army clothing drive at Schnucks
The Salvation Army will have a spring clothing drive from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Clothing donations will be accepted at the following Schnucks locations: 3134 11th St., Rockford; 2514 S. Alpine Road, Rockford; 2206 Barnes Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill.; 6410 E. State St., Rockford; 1810 Harlem, Loves Park, Ill.; 2601 N. Mulford Road, Rockford; 2642 Charles St., Rockford; 3150 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford; 1715 Rural St., Rockford; and 4860 Hononegah Road, Roscoe, Ill.
Clothing should be in plastic bags. Salvation Army personnel and volunteers will be on hand to issue donation receipts.
Salvation Army Family stores also accept donations of used furniture. Call 1-800-SA-TRUCK to arrange a pickup of furniture.
From the March 26-April 1, 2014, issue