- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Salvation Army clothing drive at Schnucks
The Salvation Army will have a spring clothing drive from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Clothing donations will be accepted at the following Schnucks locations: 3134 11th St., Rockford; 2514 S. Alpine Road, Rockford; 2206 Barnes Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill.; 6410 E. State St., Rockford; 1810 Harlem, Loves Park, Ill.; 2601 N. Mulford Road, Rockford; 2642 Charles St., Rockford; 3150 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford; 1715 Rural St., Rockford; and 4860 Hononegah Road, Roscoe, Ill.
Clothing should be in plastic bags. Salvation Army personnel and volunteers will be on hand to issue donation receipts.
Salvation Army Family stores also accept donations of used furniture. Call 1-800-SA-TRUCK to arrange a pickup of furniture.
From the March 26-April 1, 2014, issue