- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Salvation Army clothing drive at Schnucks
The Salvation Army will have a spring clothing drive from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
Clothing donations will be accepted at the following Schnucks locations: 3134 11th St., Rockford; 2514 S. Alpine Road, Rockford; 2206 Barnes Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill.; 6410 E. State St., Rockford; 1810 Harlem, Loves Park, Ill.; 2601 N. Mulford Road, Rockford; 2642 Charles St., Rockford; 3150 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford; 1715 Rural St., Rockford; and 4860 Hononegah Road, Roscoe, Ill.
Clothing should be in plastic bags. Salvation Army personnel and volunteers will be on hand to issue donation receipts.
Salvation Army Family stores also accept donations of used furniture. Call 1-800-SA-TRUCK to arrange a pickup of furniture.
From the March 26-April 1, 2014, issue