- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
Yard waste collection begins Monday, April 7
Online Staff Report
Yard waste collection that ceases seasonally over the winter months will resume Monday, April 7, and continue until late in the fall.
Be advised that yard waste will only be collected when placed in compostable paper bags or in garbage cans clearly marked with a large “X” visible from the street.
Branches and limbs less than 4 inches in diameter bundled with string or twine may be placed for collection as long as they don’t exceed 4 feet in length, 3 feet in diameter and 50 pounds by weight.
Posted March 28, 2014