- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Yard waste collection begins Monday, April 7
Online Staff Report
Yard waste collection that ceases seasonally over the winter months will resume Monday, April 7, and continue until late in the fall.
Be advised that yard waste will only be collected when placed in compostable paper bags or in garbage cans clearly marked with a large “X” visible from the street.
Branches and limbs less than 4 inches in diameter bundled with string or twine may be placed for collection as long as they don’t exceed 4 feet in length, 3 feet in diameter and 50 pounds by weight.
Posted March 28, 2014