- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Yard waste collection begins Monday, April 7
Online Staff Report
Yard waste collection that ceases seasonally over the winter months will resume Monday, April 7, and continue until late in the fall.
Be advised that yard waste will only be collected when placed in compostable paper bags or in garbage cans clearly marked with a large “X” visible from the street.
Branches and limbs less than 4 inches in diameter bundled with string or twine may be placed for collection as long as they don’t exceed 4 feet in length, 3 feet in diameter and 50 pounds by weight.
Posted March 28, 2014