- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
Yard waste collection begins Monday, April 7
Online Staff Report
Yard waste collection that ceases seasonally over the winter months will resume Monday, April 7, and continue until late in the fall.
Be advised that yard waste will only be collected when placed in compostable paper bags or in garbage cans clearly marked with a large “X” visible from the street.
Branches and limbs less than 4 inches in diameter bundled with string or twine may be placed for collection as long as they don’t exceed 4 feet in length, 3 feet in diameter and 50 pounds by weight.
Posted March 28, 2014