- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs’ fund-raiser April 5 in Beloit, Wis.
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — The Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs’ 29th annual Casino Night event and fund-raiser will be Saturday, April 5, at La Casa Grande, 618 Fourth St., in Beloit, Wis. Proceeds from the event benefit the Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs, which have locations in Beloit and South Beloit and serve more than 2,000 children annually.
Not only will guests enjoy a variety of tasty food options, cocktails, live casino games and a fabulous silent auction, but they’ll also have a chance to win part of $3,000 in raffles and drawings being given away that night. Some of the raffle and silent auction items include airfare for two, NFL and Major League Baseball event tickets, and much more.
The event begins with cocktails at 5 p.m., followed by casino gaming from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner will be served between 6 and 7:30 p.m., and the drawings will be held beginning at 9 p.m.
Participation in this event helps empower stateline-area youth through successful programs, and truly impacts the lives of thousands of children. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. Cost is $100 for raffle and dinner tickets: $60 goes toward the raffle ticket, which enters you for a chance to win the raffle prizes, and $40 covers dinner and gaming. Companion dinner tickets are available for $40.
To purchase tickets or for more information, call (608) 365-8874 or visit www.statelinebgc.org.
Posted April 2, 2014