- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs’ fund-raiser April 5 in Beloit, Wis.
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — The Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs’ 29th annual Casino Night event and fund-raiser will be Saturday, April 5, at La Casa Grande, 618 Fourth St., in Beloit, Wis. Proceeds from the event benefit the Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs, which have locations in Beloit and South Beloit and serve more than 2,000 children annually.
Not only will guests enjoy a variety of tasty food options, cocktails, live casino games and a fabulous silent auction, but they’ll also have a chance to win part of $3,000 in raffles and drawings being given away that night. Some of the raffle and silent auction items include airfare for two, NFL and Major League Baseball event tickets, and much more.
The event begins with cocktails at 5 p.m., followed by casino gaming from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner will be served between 6 and 7:30 p.m., and the drawings will be held beginning at 9 p.m.
Participation in this event helps empower stateline-area youth through successful programs, and truly impacts the lives of thousands of children. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. Cost is $100 for raffle and dinner tickets: $60 goes toward the raffle ticket, which enters you for a chance to win the raffle prizes, and $40 covers dinner and gaming. Companion dinner tickets are available for $40.
To purchase tickets or for more information, call (608) 365-8874 or visit www.statelinebgc.org.
Posted April 2, 2014