- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs’ fund-raiser April 5 in Beloit, Wis.
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — The Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs’ 29th annual Casino Night event and fund-raiser will be Saturday, April 5, at La Casa Grande, 618 Fourth St., in Beloit, Wis. Proceeds from the event benefit the Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs, which have locations in Beloit and South Beloit and serve more than 2,000 children annually.
Not only will guests enjoy a variety of tasty food options, cocktails, live casino games and a fabulous silent auction, but they’ll also have a chance to win part of $3,000 in raffles and drawings being given away that night. Some of the raffle and silent auction items include airfare for two, NFL and Major League Baseball event tickets, and much more.
The event begins with cocktails at 5 p.m., followed by casino gaming from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner will be served between 6 and 7:30 p.m., and the drawings will be held beginning at 9 p.m.
Participation in this event helps empower stateline-area youth through successful programs, and truly impacts the lives of thousands of children. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. Cost is $100 for raffle and dinner tickets: $60 goes toward the raffle ticket, which enters you for a chance to win the raffle prizes, and $40 covers dinner and gaming. Companion dinner tickets are available for $40.
To purchase tickets or for more information, call (608) 365-8874 or visit www.statelinebgc.org.
Posted April 2, 2014