- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
To the Editor: Fight for your rights!
The citizens of Kewanee shouldn’t take the (pending) spraying of cow manure upon their beautiful city lightly.
Why? Because this (cr–) isn’t safe for anyone, and this reminds me of a religious song! “Rally around the banner (your protests). Ready, steady. Let your voices be heard. Pass the word along.”
So, what one person can’t do, the voices of the many will loudly be heard. And pester the heck out of those factory farmers by stating your objections via nonstop calling those air polluters. Call Pat Quinn (your state governor), start a lawsuit with many signers, your health department, the radio stations and the television media.
And tell the factory farmers to “take it down the road and dump it.” And then lump it! Put it in their own back yards! Also, say, “I’m mad as hell and I won’t take your (sh–) any more.’
Philip J. Wilson
From the April 2-8, 2014