- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
Rockford man arrested on crack cocaine charges
Online Staff Report
Rockford man was arrested Friday, April 4, for allegedly selling crack cocaine out of a residence on Crosby Street, police announced Saturday, April 5.
Andre S. Tucker, 21, was arrested after members the Rockford Police Department District Two Neighborhood Response Unit executed a search warrant at 1044 Crosby St., Rockford, and seized a substance believed to be crack cocaine, cash and items associated with drug trafficking.
The arrest stems from a week-long investigation of complaints that narcotics were being sold from the residence.
Tucker has been charged with possession with the intent to deliver more than 1 gram of cocaine but less than 15 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He remains jailed pending a Monday, April 7, bond hearing.