- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Rockford man arrested on crack cocaine charges
Online Staff Report
Rockford man was arrested Friday, April 4, for allegedly selling crack cocaine out of a residence on Crosby Street, police announced Saturday, April 5.
Andre S. Tucker, 21, was arrested after members the Rockford Police Department District Two Neighborhood Response Unit executed a search warrant at 1044 Crosby St., Rockford, and seized a substance believed to be crack cocaine, cash and items associated with drug trafficking.
The arrest stems from a week-long investigation of complaints that narcotics were being sold from the residence.
Tucker has been charged with possession with the intent to deliver more than 1 gram of cocaine but less than 15 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He remains jailed pending a Monday, April 7, bond hearing.