- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Rockford man arrested on crack cocaine charges
Online Staff Report
Rockford man was arrested Friday, April 4, for allegedly selling crack cocaine out of a residence on Crosby Street, police announced Saturday, April 5.
Andre S. Tucker, 21, was arrested after members the Rockford Police Department District Two Neighborhood Response Unit executed a search warrant at 1044 Crosby St., Rockford, and seized a substance believed to be crack cocaine, cash and items associated with drug trafficking.
The arrest stems from a week-long investigation of complaints that narcotics were being sold from the residence.
Tucker has been charged with possession with the intent to deliver more than 1 gram of cocaine but less than 15 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He remains jailed pending a Monday, April 7, bond hearing.