- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
Rockford man arrested on crack cocaine charges
Online Staff Report
Rockford man was arrested Friday, April 4, for allegedly selling crack cocaine out of a residence on Crosby Street, police announced Saturday, April 5.
Andre S. Tucker, 21, was arrested after members the Rockford Police Department District Two Neighborhood Response Unit executed a search warrant at 1044 Crosby St., Rockford, and seized a substance believed to be crack cocaine, cash and items associated with drug trafficking.
The arrest stems from a week-long investigation of complaints that narcotics were being sold from the residence.
Tucker has been charged with possession with the intent to deliver more than 1 gram of cocaine but less than 15 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He remains jailed pending a Monday, April 7, bond hearing.