- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Bears’ Tim Jennings at Football Training Camp May 17
Online Staff Report
The 11th Annual Rockford Football Training Camp is scheduled for 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, May 17, at Rockford’s Auburn High School Stadium, 5110 Auburn St., Rockford (stadium opens at 8:15 a.m.).
The guest speaker/instructor scheduled to appear at the camp is Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings.
At the one-day camp, boys and girls ages 5-18 will learn foundational football skills and techniques from coaching staff led by NFL Youth Football staff and area high school coaches, meet the pro and participate in NFL Combine drills.
Camp fees are $50 per participant ($55 non-resident) if registered by April 14, and $60 ($65 non-resident) if registering April 14 or after; the fee includes a T-shirt, an energy snack, drink and autograph of Jennings (Chicago Bears guest is subject to change). The rain site will be the Indoor Sports Center in Loves Park, Ill.
Online registration is available at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/youthsports; registration by mail, fax (with credit card) and at Park District Customer Service locations is also available.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (815) 987-8800 or (815) 962 7469.
Posted April 9, 2014