- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
Bears’ Tim Jennings at Football Training Camp May 17
Online Staff Report
The 11th Annual Rockford Football Training Camp is scheduled for 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, May 17, at Rockford’s Auburn High School Stadium, 5110 Auburn St., Rockford (stadium opens at 8:15 a.m.).
The guest speaker/instructor scheduled to appear at the camp is Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings.
At the one-day camp, boys and girls ages 5-18 will learn foundational football skills and techniques from coaching staff led by NFL Youth Football staff and area high school coaches, meet the pro and participate in NFL Combine drills.
Camp fees are $50 per participant ($55 non-resident) if registered by April 14, and $60 ($65 non-resident) if registering April 14 or after; the fee includes a T-shirt, an energy snack, drink and autograph of Jennings (Chicago Bears guest is subject to change). The rain site will be the Indoor Sports Center in Loves Park, Ill.
Online registration is available at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/youthsports; registration by mail, fax (with credit card) and at Park District Customer Service locations is also available.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com, or call (815) 987-8800 or (815) 962 7469.
Posted April 9, 2014