- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
All Credit Lenders in Machesney Park robbed, suspect sought
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — All Credit Lenders, 7900 N. Second St., Machesney Park, Ill., was robbed at about 1 p.m., Friday, April 11.
According to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office, a white male entered the business armed with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect was described as being about 6 feet tall with a heavy build. He was wearing a brown shirt and black hoodie with a bird logo on the back. His face was covered by a mask. He was last seen headed northbound on foot from the business.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department at (815) 319-6300 or Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Posted April 11, 2014