- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
All Credit Lenders in Machesney Park robbed, suspect sought
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — All Credit Lenders, 7900 N. Second St., Machesney Park, Ill., was robbed at about 1 p.m., Friday, April 11.
According to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office, a white male entered the business armed with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect was described as being about 6 feet tall with a heavy build. He was wearing a brown shirt and black hoodie with a bird logo on the back. His face was covered by a mask. He was last seen headed northbound on foot from the business.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department at (815) 319-6300 or Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Posted April 11, 2014