- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
All Credit Lenders in Machesney Park robbed, suspect sought
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — All Credit Lenders, 7900 N. Second St., Machesney Park, Ill., was robbed at about 1 p.m., Friday, April 11.
According to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office, a white male entered the business armed with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect was described as being about 6 feet tall with a heavy build. He was wearing a brown shirt and black hoodie with a bird logo on the back. His face was covered by a mask. He was last seen headed northbound on foot from the business.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department at (815) 319-6300 or Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Posted April 11, 2014