- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
All Credit Lenders in Machesney Park robbed, suspect sought
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — All Credit Lenders, 7900 N. Second St., Machesney Park, Ill., was robbed at about 1 p.m., Friday, April 11.
According to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office, a white male entered the business armed with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect was described as being about 6 feet tall with a heavy build. He was wearing a brown shirt and black hoodie with a bird logo on the back. His face was covered by a mask. He was last seen headed northbound on foot from the business.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department at (815) 319-6300 or Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Posted April 11, 2014