- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
All Credit Lenders in Machesney Park robbed, suspect sought
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — All Credit Lenders, 7900 N. Second St., Machesney Park, Ill., was robbed at about 1 p.m., Friday, April 11.
According to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office, a white male entered the business armed with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect was described as being about 6 feet tall with a heavy build. He was wearing a brown shirt and black hoodie with a bird logo on the back. His face was covered by a mask. He was last seen headed northbound on foot from the business.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department at (815) 319-6300 or Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Posted April 11, 2014