- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Trooper seizes 3 pounds of cannabis in traffic stop on I-90
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — At approximately 10 p.m., Wednesday, April 9, an Illinois State Police trooper conducted a traffic stop in the westbound lanes of I-90 near South Beloit in Winnebago County.
A black 2013 Toyota passenger car was stopped for speeding. A probable cause search revealed approximately 3 pounds of cannabis in the trunk of the vehicle.
Troopers arrested and charged the driver, Stanley D. Sellers, 37, of Dubuque, Iowa, with possession with intent to deliver 500 to 2,000 grams of cannabis and driving while license suspended.
Posted April 11, 2014