- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Trooper seizes 3 pounds of cannabis in traffic stop on I-90
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — At approximately 10 p.m., Wednesday, April 9, an Illinois State Police trooper conducted a traffic stop in the westbound lanes of I-90 near South Beloit in Winnebago County.
A black 2013 Toyota passenger car was stopped for speeding. A probable cause search revealed approximately 3 pounds of cannabis in the trunk of the vehicle.
Troopers arrested and charged the driver, Stanley D. Sellers, 37, of Dubuque, Iowa, with possession with intent to deliver 500 to 2,000 grams of cannabis and driving while license suspended.
Posted April 11, 2014