- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
Trooper seizes 3 pounds of cannabis in traffic stop on I-90
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — At approximately 10 p.m., Wednesday, April 9, an Illinois State Police trooper conducted a traffic stop in the westbound lanes of I-90 near South Beloit in Winnebago County.
A black 2013 Toyota passenger car was stopped for speeding. A probable cause search revealed approximately 3 pounds of cannabis in the trunk of the vehicle.
Troopers arrested and charged the driver, Stanley D. Sellers, 37, of Dubuque, Iowa, with possession with intent to deliver 500 to 2,000 grams of cannabis and driving while license suspended.
Posted April 11, 2014