- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
This Week In Print: April 23-29, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, April 23, print edition of The Rock River Times.
“Enjoy FREE oak trees and save the Monarchs”
Renewable Energy: “Downtown 320 Store expands its organic offerings”
“Offshore tax havens cost the average taxpayer $1,396 a year…”
Crossword by Myles Nellor
Also in print: Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Fast Lane, People In Our Times and Letters to the Editor.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.