- Rockford Public Library announces choice for new director
- 27 businesses penalized for selling alcohol to minors
- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
This Week In Print: April 23-29, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, April 23, print edition of The Rock River Times.
“Enjoy FREE oak trees and save the Monarchs”
Renewable Energy: “Downtown 320 Store expands its organic offerings”
“Offshore tax havens cost the average taxpayer $1,396 a year…”
Crossword by Myles Nellor
Also in print: Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Fast Lane, People In Our Times and Letters to the Editor.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.