- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
This Week In Print: April 23-29, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, April 23, print edition of The Rock River Times.
“Enjoy FREE oak trees and save the Monarchs”
Renewable Energy: “Downtown 320 Store expands its organic offerings”
“Offshore tax havens cost the average taxpayer $1,396 a year…”
Crossword by Myles Nellor
Also in print: Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Fast Lane, People In Our Times and Letters to the Editor.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.