- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
This Week In Print: April 23-29, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, April 23, print edition of The Rock River Times.
“Enjoy FREE oak trees and save the Monarchs”
Renewable Energy: “Downtown 320 Store expands its organic offerings”
“Offshore tax havens cost the average taxpayer $1,396 a year…”
Crossword by Myles Nellor
Also in print: Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Fast Lane, People In Our Times and Letters to the Editor.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.