- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Aviators look to fill game-day positions at April 26 job fair
Online Staff Report
LOVES PARK, Ill. — The Rockford Aviators will hold a job fair from 9 to 11 a.m., Saturday, April, 26, at Aviators Stadium. The team is looking to fill several game-day positions for the summer.
Interested parties may pick up an application at the Aviators’ office during the week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m and return the completed application at the event April 26. If an application cannot be picked up ahead of time, one can be filled out at the event.
The office is at Aviators Stadium at 4503 Interstate Blvd., in Loves Park, Ill.
Applicants should dress professionally and be prepared for an interview.
The Aviators are members of the Frontier League, the longest-running independent professional baseball league in the country. Advertising and season ticket information is available by calling (815) 885-2255. Fans can also visit www.rockfordaviators.com.
The Aviators will open the 2014 season Friday, May 16, at home against the River City Rascals at 7:05 p.m. Season ticket packages and advertising information is available by calling (815) 885-2255.
Posted April 23, 2014