- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Aviators look to fill game-day positions at April 26 job fair
Online Staff Report
LOVES PARK, Ill. — The Rockford Aviators will hold a job fair from 9 to 11 a.m., Saturday, April, 26, at Aviators Stadium. The team is looking to fill several game-day positions for the summer.
Interested parties may pick up an application at the Aviators’ office during the week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m and return the completed application at the event April 26. If an application cannot be picked up ahead of time, one can be filled out at the event.
The office is at Aviators Stadium at 4503 Interstate Blvd., in Loves Park, Ill.
Applicants should dress professionally and be prepared for an interview.
The Aviators are members of the Frontier League, the longest-running independent professional baseball league in the country. Advertising and season ticket information is available by calling (815) 885-2255. Fans can also visit www.rockfordaviators.com.
The Aviators will open the 2014 season Friday, May 16, at home against the River City Rascals at 7:05 p.m. Season ticket packages and advertising information is available by calling (815) 885-2255.
Posted April 23, 2014