- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
To the Editor: Compliments on the new website
My compliments on The Rock River Times’ new website format. Your website takes only 2 seconds to load; bam! The Rockford Register Star site takes 13 seconds to load before I can scroll through it.
I absolutely hate going to the Rockford Register Star’s website. It is loaded with annoying pop-ups and way too much advertising. Too bad the parent company, GateHouse Media, forces all of the newspaper companies they own to use the GateHouse Media’s generic, gaudy, slow website pages. Please, whatever you folks do, do not start using pop-ups!
Once again, excellent format of your site. Keep up the good work!
From the April 23-29, 2014 issue