- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
- Susan Johnson: Saying goodbye to a career
- Super Bowl XLIX prediction: Seahawks will top Patriots
- Sinnissippi Park improvements announced
- Rockford Park District recognized at Illinois Park and Recreation Association Conference
- Man gets natural life in prison for September 2011 murder
- Meet John Doe: Remember the crew of the space shuttle ‘Challenger’
- Tech-Friendly: Update your Adobe Flash Player today
Regional Planning Council seeks comments on Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
Online Staff Report
ROCK FALLS, Ill. — The Blackhawk Hills Regional Council has posted the draft Five-Year Regional Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy plan on its website at www.blackhawkhills.com. A hard copy of the report may also be viewed upon request at the Regional Council’s office, 102 E. Route 30, Rock Falls, Ill.
The public is invited to comment on and suggest edits to the document until April 29, when the final edits will be made, approved by the Blackhawk Hills Council, and the plan submitted to the Economic Development Administration regional office in Chicago.
Blackhawk Hills Regional Council’s services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois.
Questions about Blackhawk Hills may be directed to Theresa Wittenauer at (815) 625-3854 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted April 23, 2014