- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
Regional Planning Council seeks comments on Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
Online Staff Report
ROCK FALLS, Ill. — The Blackhawk Hills Regional Council has posted the draft Five-Year Regional Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy plan on its website at www.blackhawkhills.com. A hard copy of the report may also be viewed upon request at the Regional Council’s office, 102 E. Route 30, Rock Falls, Ill.
The public is invited to comment on and suggest edits to the document until April 29, when the final edits will be made, approved by the Blackhawk Hills Council, and the plan submitted to the Economic Development Administration regional office in Chicago.
Blackhawk Hills Regional Council’s services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois.
Questions about Blackhawk Hills may be directed to Theresa Wittenauer at (815) 625-3854 or email@example.com.
Posted April 23, 2014