- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
Regional Planning Council seeks comments on Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
Online Staff Report
ROCK FALLS, Ill. — The Blackhawk Hills Regional Council has posted the draft Five-Year Regional Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy plan on its website at www.blackhawkhills.com. A hard copy of the report may also be viewed upon request at the Regional Council’s office, 102 E. Route 30, Rock Falls, Ill.
The public is invited to comment on and suggest edits to the document until April 29, when the final edits will be made, approved by the Blackhawk Hills Council, and the plan submitted to the Economic Development Administration regional office in Chicago.
Blackhawk Hills Regional Council’s services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois.
Questions about Blackhawk Hills may be directed to Theresa Wittenauer at (815) 625-3854 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted April 23, 2014