- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Regional Planning Council seeks comments on Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
Online Staff Report
ROCK FALLS, Ill. — The Blackhawk Hills Regional Council has posted the draft Five-Year Regional Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy plan on its website at www.blackhawkhills.com. A hard copy of the report may also be viewed upon request at the Regional Council’s office, 102 E. Route 30, Rock Falls, Ill.
The public is invited to comment on and suggest edits to the document until April 29, when the final edits will be made, approved by the Blackhawk Hills Council, and the plan submitted to the Economic Development Administration regional office in Chicago.
Blackhawk Hills Regional Council’s services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois.
Questions about Blackhawk Hills may be directed to Theresa Wittenauer at (815) 625-3854 or email@example.com.
Posted April 23, 2014