- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Schultz should be commended for his honesty
Editor’s note: The following is in response to the April 16-22, 2014, guest column “Nothing done on the Hawk’s Nest deal … only in Winnebago County,” by Winnebago County Board member Steve Schultz, R-3.
It is about time to have an honest man of integrity in our public office. We need more men like Schultz, who will boldly go where others cower and retreat toward selfish gain. Truth will win. Time will clearly tell. Maybe it already has.
From the April 23-29, 2014 issue