- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Today in Pictures: White pelicans on the Rock River
Online Staff Report
Every spring, the Rock River becomes a haven for migratory birds, including the American white pelican.
April 20, Ellen Drew Prather, of 8 Eyes Photography, submitted this shot of a colony of pelicans on The Rock River Times Facebook page. Prather captured the photo near Oregon, Ill.
Readers are encouraged to post photographs on the The Rock River Times Facebook page and submit them via email. Photos may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Today in Pictures” in the subject line.