- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Two arrested on pot charges following search of Rockford residence
Online Staff Report
Earlier this month, District 2 Detectives began investigating the alleged distribution of cannabis from a residence at 1315 Seventh Ave., Rockford. This investigation was reviewed by the Winnebago County States Attorney’s Office and the courts issued a search warrant for the property.
Wednesday, April 23, District 2 detectives and members of the Neighborhood Response Unit executed the warrant and recovered stolen property and a quantity of cannabis.
Arrested as a result of the search were Nathan Bradley, 24, of Rockford, and 36-year-old Michael Bradley, also of Rockford. Nathan Bradley was charged with possession of stolen property and possession with the intent to deliver 30-500 grams of cannabis.
Michael Bradley was charged with misdemeanor possession of cannabis. According to court records, Bradley also faces felony charges of manufacturing/delivery of cannabis and possession of stolen property in a separate case. He is currently out on bond.
Nathan Bradley is being held in the Winnebago County Jail pending a bond hearing. He is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m., Thursday, April 24.