- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Two arrested on pot charges following search of Rockford residence
Online Staff Report
Earlier this month, District 2 Detectives began investigating the alleged distribution of cannabis from a residence at 1315 Seventh Ave., Rockford. This investigation was reviewed by the Winnebago County States Attorney’s Office and the courts issued a search warrant for the property.
Wednesday, April 23, District 2 detectives and members of the Neighborhood Response Unit executed the warrant and recovered stolen property and a quantity of cannabis.
Arrested as a result of the search were Nathan Bradley, 24, of Rockford, and 36-year-old Michael Bradley, also of Rockford. Nathan Bradley was charged with possession of stolen property and possession with the intent to deliver 30-500 grams of cannabis.
Michael Bradley was charged with misdemeanor possession of cannabis. According to court records, Bradley also faces felony charges of manufacturing/delivery of cannabis and possession of stolen property in a separate case. He is currently out on bond.
Nathan Bradley is being held in the Winnebago County Jail pending a bond hearing. He is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m., Thursday, April 24.