- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Miles Nielsen, Derek Luttrell at Memorial Hall tonight, April 25
By Jim Hagerty
Miles Nielsen and his Rusted Hearts will join singer-songwriter Derek Lutrell tonight, April 25, on the stage at Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., downtown.
The show will celebrate the release of Luttrell’s new CD, Tired Dogs, Old Trees. Cheap Trick drummer Daxx Nielsen, along with Rusted Hearts guitarist Daniel McMahon, will perform with Luttrell.
Nielsen and Luttrell are coming off a string of dates in Colorado before coming back to the Midwest for shows in Illinois, Wisconsin and Iowa.
“Can’t wait to share Derek’s new songs with the city we both call home,” Nielsen said.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15. Advanced tickets can be purchased at rustedtrunk.com. The show is presented by Rotown Records and Andy Whorehall.