- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
Miles Nielsen, Derek Luttrell at Memorial Hall tonight, April 25
By Jim Hagerty
Miles Nielsen and his Rusted Hearts will join singer-songwriter Derek Lutrell tonight, April 25, on the stage at Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., downtown.
The show will celebrate the release of Luttrell’s new CD, Tired Dogs, Old Trees. Cheap Trick drummer Daxx Nielsen, along with Rusted Hearts guitarist Daniel McMahon, will perform with Luttrell.
Nielsen and Luttrell are coming off a string of dates in Colorado before coming back to the Midwest for shows in Illinois, Wisconsin and Iowa.
“Can’t wait to share Derek’s new songs with the city we both call home,” Nielsen said.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15. Advanced tickets can be purchased at rustedtrunk.com. The show is presented by Rotown Records and Andy Whorehall.