- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Miles Nielsen, Derek Luttrell at Memorial Hall tonight, April 25
By Jim Hagerty
Miles Nielsen and his Rusted Hearts will join singer-songwriter Derek Lutrell tonight, April 25, on the stage at Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., downtown.
The show will celebrate the release of Luttrell’s new CD, Tired Dogs, Old Trees. Cheap Trick drummer Daxx Nielsen, along with Rusted Hearts guitarist Daniel McMahon, will perform with Luttrell.
Nielsen and Luttrell are coming off a string of dates in Colorado before coming back to the Midwest for shows in Illinois, Wisconsin and Iowa.
“Can’t wait to share Derek’s new songs with the city we both call home,” Nielsen said.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15. Advanced tickets can be purchased at rustedtrunk.com. The show is presented by Rotown Records and Andy Whorehall.