- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
Miles Nielsen, Derek Luttrell at Memorial Hall tonight, April 25
By Jim Hagerty
Miles Nielsen and his Rusted Hearts will join singer-songwriter Derek Lutrell tonight, April 25, on the stage at Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St., downtown.
The show will celebrate the release of Luttrell’s new CD, Tired Dogs, Old Trees. Cheap Trick drummer Daxx Nielsen, along with Rusted Hearts guitarist Daniel McMahon, will perform with Luttrell.
Nielsen and Luttrell are coming off a string of dates in Colorado before coming back to the Midwest for shows in Illinois, Wisconsin and Iowa.
“Can’t wait to share Derek’s new songs with the city we both call home,” Nielsen said.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15. Advanced tickets can be purchased at rustedtrunk.com. The show is presented by Rotown Records and Andy Whorehall.