- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
- Happy hour (not so) special
One of two suspects arrested in Beloit, Wis., homicide
Online Staff Report
One suspect is in custody in the shooting death of a 20-year-old Beloit, Wis., man.
JaJuan Logan, 20, has been arrested in Racine, Wis., in connection with the shooting death of Raymond Holloway, Holloway was gunned down April 25 in Beloit.
A second suspect, 31-year-old Angelo Young, is still on the loose.Young is wanted on a first-degree murder warrant issued by the Rock County District Attorney’s Office.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Angelo Young is urged to call the Beloit Police Department at (608) 364-6801.Tips may also be sent via text message to 27463. Information leading to an arrest may be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.
Holloway’s murder was the second within a 24-hour period. Just after midnight April 24, 36-year-old Edward Haley was shot in the 2100 block of Newark Road. He later died as the result of his wounds. Whether the two incidents are connected is not known, however, police are investigating that possibility.