- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
One of two suspects arrested in Beloit, Wis., homicide
Online Staff Report
One suspect is in custody in the shooting death of a 20-year-old Beloit, Wis., man.
JaJuan Logan, 20, has been arrested in Racine, Wis., in connection with the shooting death of Raymond Holloway, Holloway was gunned down April 25 in Beloit.
A second suspect, 31-year-old Angelo Young, is still on the loose.Young is wanted on a first-degree murder warrant issued by the Rock County District Attorney’s Office.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Angelo Young is urged to call the Beloit Police Department at (608) 364-6801.Tips may also be sent via text message to 27463. Information leading to an arrest may be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.
Holloway’s murder was the second within a 24-hour period. Just after midnight April 24, 36-year-old Edward Haley was shot in the 2100 block of Newark Road. He later died as the result of his wounds. Whether the two incidents are connected is not known, however, police are investigating that possibility.