- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Rockford Spanish club to meet Sunday, May 4, at Hope and Anchor
Online Staff Report
Sunday, May 4, the Rockford Area Spanish Conversation Meetup will be held at Hope and Anchor, 5040 N. Second St., Loves Park, instead of the Bagel Place.
The even is a benefit, with 15 percent of all Hope and Anchor proceeds being donated to (Community Responding to Overcoming Poverty) CROP. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Live music from Trinadora (Janel Nelson and Ron Holm) will held from 2-4 p.m., and 5-7 p.m. Spanish dancer Judith Barrera and McMillen & Co. will also perform.
Cost is free.
Hope and Anchor can be reached at (815) 633-2552.