- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
Rockford Spanish club to meet Sunday, May 4, at Hope and Anchor
Online Staff Report
Sunday, May 4, the Rockford Area Spanish Conversation Meetup will be held at Hope and Anchor, 5040 N. Second St., Loves Park, instead of the Bagel Place.
The even is a benefit, with 15 percent of all Hope and Anchor proceeds being donated to (Community Responding to Overcoming Poverty) CROP. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Live music from Trinadora (Janel Nelson and Ron Holm) will held from 2-4 p.m., and 5-7 p.m. Spanish dancer Judith Barrera and McMillen & Co. will also perform.
Cost is free.
Hope and Anchor can be reached at (815) 633-2552.