- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Rockford Spanish club to meet Sunday, May 4, at Hope and Anchor
Online Staff Report
Sunday, May 4, the Rockford Area Spanish Conversation Meetup will be held at Hope and Anchor, 5040 N. Second St., Loves Park, instead of the Bagel Place.
The even is a benefit, with 15 percent of all Hope and Anchor proceeds being donated to (Community Responding to Overcoming Poverty) CROP. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Live music from Trinadora (Janel Nelson and Ron Holm) will held from 2-4 p.m., and 5-7 p.m. Spanish dancer Judith Barrera and McMillen & Co. will also perform.
Cost is free.
Hope and Anchor can be reached at (815) 633-2552.