- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Rockford Spanish club to meet Sunday, May 4, at Hope and Anchor
Online Staff Report
Sunday, May 4, the Rockford Area Spanish Conversation Meetup will be held at Hope and Anchor, 5040 N. Second St., Loves Park, instead of the Bagel Place.
The even is a benefit, with 15 percent of all Hope and Anchor proceeds being donated to (Community Responding to Overcoming Poverty) CROP. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Live music from Trinadora (Janel Nelson and Ron Holm) will held from 2-4 p.m., and 5-7 p.m. Spanish dancer Judith Barrera and McMillen & Co. will also perform.
Cost is free.
Hope and Anchor can be reached at (815) 633-2552.