- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
This Week In Print: May 7-13, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, May 6, print edition of The Rock River Times.
“Time for a new face of the Republican Party in Winnebago County”
Lee H. Hamilton: “McCutcheon ruling: The justices and the scramble for cash”
“University students to travel entire 320 miles of Rock River”
Also: Press Box 815, Fast Lane, Your Horoscope by Denise Guzzardo and Crossword by Myles Mellor.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including Schnucks, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.