MELD Mother’s Day Cards, Note Cards available for purchase
Online Staff Report
The 2014 MELD Mother’s Day Cards and Note Cards are now available for purchase at local businesses.
The feature this year is beautiful scenes of Anderson Japanese Gardens by local photographer Jeffrey Anderson.
The card features a general verse, making it versatile for use as an all-occasion card and also as a Mother’s Day Card.
Locations where MELD Cards and Note Cards can be purchased include the following:
• Stone’s Hallmark Store, 2508 S. Alpine Road;
• Pepper Creek, 7295 Harrison Ave.;
• Annie’s Gift’s and Home Accents, 1643 N. Alpine Road;
• Crimson Ridge, 735 N. Perryville Road;
• Porch, 3065 N. Perryville Road;
• Benson Stone Company, 1100 11th St.;
• Village Green, 6101 E. Riverside Blvd., and 2640 N. Main St.;
• Mincemoyer Jewelry, 6585 Lexus Drive;
• Fifth 3rd Bank, 3154 McFarland Road, 3936 W. Riverside Blvd. and 1111 S. Alpine Road; and
• MELD office, 3703 N. Main St.
The MELD Mother’s Day Card/All Occasion Card is $5. Set of eight Note Cards with envelopes is $10, with each card in the set featuring a different beautiful scene of Anderson Japanese Gardens.
For more about the cards or MELD programs, call the MELD office at (815) 633-6353, ext. 10.
Visit www.rockfordmeld.org to view the 2014 MELD Card and Note Cards.
Posted May 7, 2014