- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
St. Anthony College of Nursing announces graduation ceremony
Online Staff Report
More than 100 students from the Saint Anthony College of Nursing in Rockford are set to graduate next week. 92 students will be receiving their Bachelor of Science in nursing degree and 10 students have earned their master’s of science in nursing. The schedule for next week includes:
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 6 p.m., Saint Anthony Nurses’ Alumni Banquet at Mauh-Nah-Tee-See Country Club, 5151 Guilford Road;
Friday, May 16, 2014 at 11 a.m., Baccalaureate Mass at Holy Family Church, 4401 Highcrest Road; and
Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 11 a.m., Commencement at the Coronado Performing Arts Center.