- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
St. Anthony College of Nursing announces graduation ceremony
Online Staff Report
More than 100 students from the Saint Anthony College of Nursing in Rockford are set to graduate next week. 92 students will be receiving their Bachelor of Science in nursing degree and 10 students have earned their master’s of science in nursing. The schedule for next week includes:
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 6 p.m., Saint Anthony Nurses’ Alumni Banquet at Mauh-Nah-Tee-See Country Club, 5151 Guilford Road;
Friday, May 16, 2014 at 11 a.m., Baccalaureate Mass at Holy Family Church, 4401 Highcrest Road; and
Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 11 a.m., Commencement at the Coronado Performing Arts Center.