- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
St. Anthony College of Nursing announces graduation ceremony
Online Staff Report
More than 100 students from the Saint Anthony College of Nursing in Rockford are set to graduate next week. 92 students will be receiving their Bachelor of Science in nursing degree and 10 students have earned their master’s of science in nursing. The schedule for next week includes:
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 6 p.m., Saint Anthony Nurses’ Alumni Banquet at Mauh-Nah-Tee-See Country Club, 5151 Guilford Road;
Friday, May 16, 2014 at 11 a.m., Baccalaureate Mass at Holy Family Church, 4401 Highcrest Road; and
Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 11 a.m., Commencement at the Coronado Performing Arts Center.