- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
UPDATED: Photos of suspect in East State U.S. Bank robbery released
Online Staff Report
Rockford police are looking for a suspect involved in a robbery that occurred at the U.S. Bank at 1107 E. State St. Thursday morning, May 8.
The suspect is a black male, about 5-foot-11, 215 pounds, wearing a gray jacket and long pants. Anyone with information is urged to call Rockford police at (815) 987-5824 or CrimeStoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Police responded to the bank around 11:27 a.m. A man reportedly entered the bank, handed the teller a note, received cash and then fled. A weapon was implied, but not shown.
The bank is temporarily closed.
Posted May 8, 2014