- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
UPDATED: Photos of suspect in East State U.S. Bank robbery released
Online Staff Report
Rockford police are looking for a suspect involved in a robbery that occurred at the U.S. Bank at 1107 E. State St. Thursday morning, May 8.
The suspect is a black male, about 5-foot-11, 215 pounds, wearing a gray jacket and long pants. Anyone with information is urged to call Rockford police at (815) 987-5824 or CrimeStoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Police responded to the bank around 11:27 a.m. A man reportedly entered the bank, handed the teller a note, received cash and then fled. A weapon was implied, but not shown.
The bank is temporarily closed.
Posted May 8, 2014