- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
UPDATED: Photos of suspect in East State U.S. Bank robbery released
Online Staff Report
Rockford police are looking for a suspect involved in a robbery that occurred at the U.S. Bank at 1107 E. State St. Thursday morning, May 8.
The suspect is a black male, about 5-foot-11, 215 pounds, wearing a gray jacket and long pants. Anyone with information is urged to call Rockford police at (815) 987-5824 or CrimeStoppers at (815) 963-7867.
Police responded to the bank around 11:27 a.m. A man reportedly entered the bank, handed the teller a note, received cash and then fled. A weapon was implied, but not shown.
The bank is temporarily closed.
Posted May 8, 2014