- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Brian Bemis Auto Mall helps raise $2,060 for Stillman Valley High School
Online Staff Report
OREGON, Ill. — Stillman Valley High School students and families participated in a Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser April 12 through Brian Bemis Auto Mall Inc. of Oregon, Ill. The fund-raiser earned $2,060 for the school.
During the fund-raiser, held in conjunction with Meridian Athletic Booster Event, the Dodge brand contributed $20 for each test drive in a new 2014 Dodge Durango, Journey, Grand Caravan or Dart.
“Dodge dealers are committed to giving back to their communities,” said Jeffrey Kommor, vice president of sales operations, Chrysler Group LLC. “We’re proud to support organizations like this one that encourage student development and growth.”
Phil Scroggin, manager of the Midwest Business Center for Chrysler Group LLC said: “Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser is a mutually beneficial program. We are pleased to support our local schools, and enjoy demonstrating a terrific, world-class product. Parents are genuinely interested in testing our 2014 Dodge brand lineup, and we are happy to help raise extra dollars for the school. Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser allows us the opportunity to work together for the kids, and everyone has a great time!”
The Dodge brand has supported schools across the country for many years. Since 1993, Dodge has helped raise more than $5 million for local schools with test-drive programs like the Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser.
Brian Bemis Auto Mall is at 601 Gale St., Oregon, Ill., and can be reached at (815) 732-6161 or online at brianbemisautomall.net.
Posted May 9, 2014