- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Brian Bemis Auto Mall helps raise $2,060 for Stillman Valley High School
Online Staff Report
OREGON, Ill. — Stillman Valley High School students and families participated in a Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser April 12 through Brian Bemis Auto Mall Inc. of Oregon, Ill. The fund-raiser earned $2,060 for the school.
During the fund-raiser, held in conjunction with Meridian Athletic Booster Event, the Dodge brand contributed $20 for each test drive in a new 2014 Dodge Durango, Journey, Grand Caravan or Dart.
“Dodge dealers are committed to giving back to their communities,” said Jeffrey Kommor, vice president of sales operations, Chrysler Group LLC. “We’re proud to support organizations like this one that encourage student development and growth.”
Phil Scroggin, manager of the Midwest Business Center for Chrysler Group LLC said: “Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser is a mutually beneficial program. We are pleased to support our local schools, and enjoy demonstrating a terrific, world-class product. Parents are genuinely interested in testing our 2014 Dodge brand lineup, and we are happy to help raise extra dollars for the school. Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser allows us the opportunity to work together for the kids, and everyone has a great time!”
The Dodge brand has supported schools across the country for many years. Since 1993, Dodge has helped raise more than $5 million for local schools with test-drive programs like the Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser.
Brian Bemis Auto Mall is at 601 Gale St., Oregon, Ill., and can be reached at (815) 732-6161 or online at brianbemisautomall.net.
Posted May 9, 2014