- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Brian Bemis Auto Mall helps raise $2,060 for Stillman Valley High School
Online Staff Report
OREGON, Ill. — Stillman Valley High School students and families participated in a Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser April 12 through Brian Bemis Auto Mall Inc. of Oregon, Ill. The fund-raiser earned $2,060 for the school.
During the fund-raiser, held in conjunction with Meridian Athletic Booster Event, the Dodge brand contributed $20 for each test drive in a new 2014 Dodge Durango, Journey, Grand Caravan or Dart.
“Dodge dealers are committed to giving back to their communities,” said Jeffrey Kommor, vice president of sales operations, Chrysler Group LLC. “We’re proud to support organizations like this one that encourage student development and growth.”
Phil Scroggin, manager of the Midwest Business Center for Chrysler Group LLC said: “Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser is a mutually beneficial program. We are pleased to support our local schools, and enjoy demonstrating a terrific, world-class product. Parents are genuinely interested in testing our 2014 Dodge brand lineup, and we are happy to help raise extra dollars for the school. Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser allows us the opportunity to work together for the kids, and everyone has a great time!”
The Dodge brand has supported schools across the country for many years. Since 1993, Dodge has helped raise more than $5 million for local schools with test-drive programs like the Dodge Booster Club Fund-raiser.
Brian Bemis Auto Mall is at 601 Gale St., Oregon, Ill., and can be reached at (815) 732-6161 or online at brianbemisautomall.net.
Posted May 9, 2014